Fansipan Trekking 3 Nights 2 Days
Sleeper bus Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
English speaking guide
Meals as mentioned: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Tent for overnight on Fansipan mountain
All meals as mentioned
Tips for tourguide and drive.
What to bring:
- Good hiking shoes (should be soft, well fitted and anti-slippery), thick socks.
- Warm jacket and pullover (air expected to be very cold), preferable with head cover
- Rain coat (big enough to cover you backpack as well), cap, glasses
- Flash light
- Well-fitted gloves to help grab while trekking.
- First aid kit (aspirin, anti-biotic, salon pas, healing tape, energy pills...)
- Personal hygiene stuffs
- Sleeping bag (otherwise will be provided on spot)
- Insect spray (not really necessary in this season)
- Protectors for knees and ankles- Whistle (to alert in case of emergencies)
- All belongings should be compact, light and just sufficient for the trek, avoid getting yourself suffering from the unnecessary burden
- Trousers dressing should be loose to make it easy for long treks
- Always stick to the group or local porters in case of assistance, dont deviate.
- Keep a good stable pace, no need to rush in any case. If you are ahead of the group,
slow down and wait for the company.
- Always get yourself enough energy from the meals, particularly breakfast